Sunday, February 24, 2013

CHECK OUT ANIMOTO

I LOVE ANIMOTO!!

I have a few plans to use animoto in my upcoming placement and I hope you all will to!


Check out this video I created using Animoto about how to use Animoto!!

It is so easy and the videos look great, I think my students will love creating them.  By combining pictures and text the students can easily express their knowledge on any topic.  It is a great alternative to a power point presentation.  It also helps those students who do not like speaking in front of the class..

I really could talk about this web resource for hours but I think the best thing is to try it.

NOTE:  When you go to try it make sure you use the education site otherwise you will only be able to create a 30 second videos instead of the 3 minute videos you can create on the education site.

ENJOY!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Animoto video Anna! I've tried this before, but I certainly wasn't as creative as you when I did mine. Thanks for sharing this "oldie, but goody" with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video! Thanks for sharing this resource- I will try it with my placement too!

    ReplyDelete